BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Jessica C.
Cheap and pretty good. Great when they are on sale. Would recommend if you need a fast, easy meal.
emily e.
This pizza is good for when I'm running short on time and when I'm too lazy to cook a proper meal.
Savannah N.
Napoleon, OH
Delicious and simple lunch. Cheese cooked to perfection. Easy to follow instructions. No prep work
Katelyn  .
Good freezor pizza for a quick meal. These pizzas are cheap and tast pretty good for the price tag
Sadie B.
Indianapolis, IN
BEST FROZEN PIZZA OF ALL TIME. I love these pizzas. I survived off of these while I was in college.
Maya W.
Lewis Center, OH
It's not that great for a frozen pizza. It's super cheap so I guess it reflects on how cheap it is!
Lyndsey R.
Anoka, MN
Good taste for the price! Nice and quick and easy as a mom on the go constantly that really helps.
Mary G.
Lansing, Mi
Yummy pizza! Great for a quick meal, baked up with no problem at all. But I always add more cheese.
Annalisa H.
Minneapolis, MN
I just have to say, yum! This is my favorite thin crust pizza that you can get for a good price.
Katie I.
Springfield, MO
If you love pizza, thin crust, already made, cheap, and pizza that tastes good, I recommend this!