BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
pretty good for frozen, as a person who makes their own pizza mostly I like this one. its crunchy and cheesey all that you want in a thin pizza that you don't have to make yourself
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
My kids eat this pizza at least once a week. They love it. Sometimes we add our own toppings and sometimes they just like the cheese. These pizzas are always in my deep freeze.
Christina S.
My family loves this pizza any time! It's just the right amount of cheese and the crust gets perfectly crispy. It's one of the brands that doesn't stick to our Pizz-a.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
I have to say jacks thin crust cheese pizza is OK for a frozen pizza. do not let it get cold you have to eat it as soon as it comes out the oven and reheating in microwave not an good idea its not pizza hut or papa johns. its a eat right then pizza as soon as it comes out but like I said its OK for frozen store bought and a quick meal .
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is a pretty good frozen pizza. Not my favorite, but a good buy for the money. You can spend a little more and get a GREAT cheese pizza, but if you're looking to spend less, this will do the job and you'll be happy with it. I always add more cheeses on it because I love a lot of cheese and different kinds as well.
Morgan H.
Dixon, IL
If you're a fan of quick and easy yet cheap and tasty meals than this is the pizza for you. whether it's for dinner or lunch Jacks is always the way to go. I personally could eat Jack's Original Thin Crust Cheese Pizza every day if it was socially acceptable and best of all it tastes delicious compared to other brands of frozen pizzas. it also want make a dent in your time frame only takes about 15 minutes to cook, 5 minutes to cool and sence its pizza you can eat it in the go. I highly recommend this pizza!
Kari T.
Honestly this isn't the best pizza, but it's pretty good for the price. It's what I pick up when I don't have a lot of cash to spend on more expensive frozen pizza because it's cheap and easy to make. There are often deals on it at my local grocery store too, so that makes it hard to resist. Not every pizza has to be amazing, and I think Jack's finds a good balance between price and quality.
Erika M.
Auburn, IN
This is THE only pizza my daughter will eat - and trust me I have tested them all from the freezer section to the takeout places. She LOVES Jack's pizzas and I always get her the cheese and she asks for it almost every night - she calls it "pizza crunch". I am also a huge fan of Jack's pizzas, they are inexpensive and they have a great flavor. They are my favorite out of all the frozen pizzas :)
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
It's frozen pizza. I eat it when I have no time or ingredients for real food. I doctor it up with red pepper flakes, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. It tastes better than other frozen pizza options and is also cheaper. The decision to buy Jack's is purely a logical one.
Haley W.
Troy, MI
Jack's Thin Crust Pizza is AMAZING. It's inexpensive but always delicious. The thin crust is great if you like a crispy crunch. I'm not sure how healthy this brand is, but if you pair it with a salad you'll be fine! I definitely recommend this frozen pizza to potential buyers!