BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Nicole H.
Cosmos, MN
Love jacks pizzas expensively there dippem garlic bread pizza. Can allmost eat one of those on my own.
Makenzie M.
Statesboro, GA
I love thin crust pizza and this pizza cooks so well.. It almost taste if it is an hand delivered pizza
Kassie H.
Love this pizza and for the price you really can't beat it! Crust is crunchy and cheese is really good.
Kaitlin S.
Jasonville, IN
Jack's is the very best. Tostino's is my second favorite, but something about Jack's is just the best.
Rachna G.
Saint Louis, MO
It's cheap, it bakes quickly, and it hits the spot for a salty cheesy meal. That makes it a win for me!
Cameron H.
Jacks is my favorite frozen pizza. It's the only kind I really like. very good crust and sauce quality.
Zena W.
Pennsville, NJ
Good frozen pizza for the money. I buy this to keep in the house for when my hungry brothers stop over.
Elyn K.
Stevensville, MI
Quick and easy to make. A good blend of cheese and sauce. I would recommend for a cheaper priced pizza.
Rebecca E.
South elgin, Il
Cheap and decent pizza that is great for the kids. I like it better than tombstone. Small serving size
Demi B.
I love this cheese pizza for any occasion and it's very affordable! We always have one in our freezer!