BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Nicole H.
Love the nice thin crust. It has the perfect amount of flavoring without the seasoning being too strong.
Melanie  M.
Normal, IL
This is a nice, inexpensive pizza. The flavor is good and my kids love it! A great meal for busy nights!
Rachel H.
Minnetonka, MN
Jack's is probably my favorite frozen pizza brand. Very consistent. I love the thin crust cheese pizzas!
Krystle V.
Abington, PA
Tastes like frozen pizza. You can tell it doesn't come fresh from a pizza parlor. But good for the price.
Grant C.
Wayne, NE
For the price it is a good value, it is one the best frozen pizzas I've had. Not too thick, or too thin.
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
Love these pizzas. Sauce is great, cheese is great and price is great. Jacks always has sales it's great.
Crystal  J.
Love the sauce. Sometimes need to add extra cheese. I'm not a huge crust person, so thin crust is great.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH
Everyone loves pizza in my house and Jack's pizza is a favorite of everyone even if it just cheese pizza.
Penni Y.
Belmont, MI
I buy the thin crust cheese and add my favorite toppings. Ham, pineapple, black olives and extra cheese.
Kara A.
San Francisco, CA
A tart and tangy pizza with a cheese overload. Like how it melted in my mouth and was wonderfully gooey.