BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Sonja R.
I love a good thin crust pizza. I don't like the thick, chewy crusts. This crust crisps nicely in the oven.
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
Fair quality on a tight budget, it's obviously not like delivery, but good for an inexpensive frozen pizza.
Angela P.
Lombard, IL
I love this pizza, the cheese melts great and the flavor is amazing. affordable and easy to find in stores.
Ellen G.
My favorite inexpensive pizza brand to buy for years. It's also now all natural which makes it even better
Kendra M.
janesville, wi
My favorite thin crust frozen pizza. Always crunchy, and the sauce has just the right amount of bite to it.
Taylor O.
this is decent, not great but for a frozen pizza its not bad. I would eat it, but only because its cheap
Mahii Z.
It is okay as good as frozen pizza can be. Nothing great about it. instead of this get a pizza delivered.
Devon F.
South Lyon, MI
As cheese lover, this pizza was delicious. And who doesn't love the crunch of a nice thin crusted pizza!
Elizabeth W.
Saint John, IN
Great pizza. Try cooking it on the grill I. The summer. Makes a perfect crisp crust aND adds great flavor
Jenny D.
All right. Nothing great. I only buy these occasionally and when they are on sale. I prefer other brands.