BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Daria M.
London Mills, IL
Not the best, not the worst. For how cheap it is it is good but I don't think that I could eat it very often.
Jessica M.
Belleville, IL
I have a picky pizza eater... She only likes thin crust pizza! This is one of her favorite thin crust pizzas.
Jordan L.
Indianapolis , IN
This pizza is okay if you need something cheap, my daycare loves it. For me eh it's okay, but not my favorite
Nawal A.
I don't always buy frozen pizza but when I do it has to be this one this is my all time favorite frozen pizza
Sarah S.
Durand, MI
The kids love Jack's cheese pizza! The crust cooks perfectly on these pizzas! Definitely a hit in our house!
T C.
It's pizza, pizza's yummy. I prefer other brands but we'll eat this in a pinch.
Why do I need more words??
Tee M.
Killeen , TX
I mean I guess it okay for the price. It is an okay cheap pizza. I wanted it to have more cheese and sauce.
Beth J.
Galloway, OH
Cheap option with the 1.00 off coupon i had. I would buy again. Dd t knock my socks off but price was right
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Seriously. You're only ten minutes away from cheesy deliciousness. The best thing is that they're so fast!
Tan M.
The only frozen pizza I will purchase. Crust is just thin enough and the sauce is awesome... awesome sauce!