BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Heather R.
My kids absolutely love this thin crust pizza! Cooking time is fairly quick and the crust is nice and crispy.
Awful! It comes out hard and stuck to the back! It tastes like cardboard! And it gave my child food poisoning
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
My son loves pizza but he is very picky. This is one brand of frozen cheese pizza that he will actually eat!
Alyssa N.
Milwaukee, WI
You know a pizza is good when you take away all the toppings and it's still tasty! I love this cheese pizza.
Hannah S.
Neosho, MO
Cheap and good flavor. Wish there was more cheese though. Sauce has a good flavor. Pretty thin crust however.
Amber S.
W Lafayette, IN
Jack's pizza is a huge hit in our house! My family always asks for Jack's during trips to the grocery store!
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
Pretty good for a frozen pizza and relatively good prices! I would say there are better brands to try though.
Jessica A.
For the price these are ok, I wasn't thrilled with the crust, it seemed SUPER dry no matter how I cooked it.
Mary T.
Peru, IN
I really love the real cheese flavor and its not even greasy at all! its very cheap and great for the family
Rachel G.
Lawrenceville
I don't like the crust, but the pizza is good for the price! Super cheesy and the sauce is pretty tasty too!