BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Samantha H.
Champaign, IL
I love this pizza so much! Great flavor! I hate heating up the big oven normally , but for these I'll make an exception.
Andi A.
Peoria, IL
This pizza is delayed easy to make. It bakes quickly and is delicious when done. It is crispy and has the perfect crunch.
Haley R.
Edwardsburg, MI
THIS PIZZA IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. I never eat another frozen pizza brand. It's so saucy and just incredible. Delicious.
Laura C.
Pretty good thin crust pizza! Great price for a meal! Can't go wrong with pizza! We eat pizza at least one night a week.
Kaitlyn H.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite go to when i need a quick dinner! It is filling and delicious!! There's not a frozen brand that I love better
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
My new favorite pizza! It's not full of breading and has just the right amount of cheese and sauce. Cooks perfectly too.
Missy D.
South Bend, IN
Always a favorite at my house. Good old standby plain cheese pizza. It has that crispy crust that does not over fill you.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
Not a big fan of this pizza. It's so thin, and the cheese isn't that good. I wouldn't buy again. It's the price you pay.
Liz W.
Saint Louis, MO
Pretty good for frozen pizza. Could use more cheese, so we always add more. Great blank canvas to add your own toppings.
Carrie S.
Good taste for a frozen pizza. We use this as a back up meal when I was pregnant. It was a simple meal anyone could fix.