BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Jessie V.
Wheeling, IL
I personally like thin crunchy crust with only cheese pizza I'm super picky but try it out you'll either love it or hate it
Delaney B.
Wentzville, MO
In love with these pizzas. Love a good splurge in my diet. Great when I'm in a hurry or feel like staying in for the night
Samantha B.
Portsmouth, OH
Jack's is literally my favorite frozen pizza brand. Good price, but I love the thin crust and the sweet taste of the sauce.
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This pizza is quite ok, the only thing i complain is the size, it is just so small. So maybe only for 2 person at the time?
Julie S.
Can't go wrong with Jacks Pizza! We love buying this and throwing on the grill- and sometimes we add our own veggies to it
Benjamin L.
Between the two pizzas (Jack's or Totinos) that college kids use to sustain themselves, Jack's Pizza is the better choice.
Heather  T.
Byesville , OH
Great pizza when you just want a pizza with just cheese! We like baking it a little longer to make the crust extra crispy.
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
My children and family eat pizza at least once a week and they love Jack's cheese pizza. We choose this brand over others,
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I love jacks pizza. They always taste great and a simple solution when you don't know what to eat. Reasonably priced too
timothy j.
My favorite brand, Love the cheese pizza. I add diced tomatoes on mine I love the taste. Their so cheap and easy to make.