BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I love pizza could eat it every day. Jacks has just the right amount of sauce and cheese. The crust is crispy and tastes great
Katie W.
Delicious pizza every time. This pizza has a very consistent taste. It has a thin crispy crust that crunches with each bite.
Kelsey G.
Newport, KY
This product is pretty good for a frozen pizza. The crust tends to be a little card-boardish, but overall it's pretty decent!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Jack's is great for frozen pizza! The cardboard is super thin and crispy (and tastes delicious!). And cannot beat the price!
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
I like Jacks pizzas, they are ok. They are decent for a frozen pizza but I think the price is a little high for the quality.
maaci H.
ney
When we have no time my family loves r be able to quickly throw in a Jacks pizza and have a fast easy and delicious dinner!!
Molly T.
Ironwood, MI
One of my favorite frozen pizzas. I very much enjoy the crispness of this pizza. It's super cheap and great for a quick meal.
Madie F.
My favorite kind of pizza is thick crust but jacks is an exception! This brand is so good and I am always in the mood for it!
Brittany W.
These are the best frozen pizzas I've ever eaten! I don't like eating any other frozen pizza ! Its thin and crispy every time
Morgan H.
Dickinson, ND
Whenever I eat frozen pizza, this is it. I like that it's thin, I like thin frozen pizzas and thick pizzas from actual places