BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Alissa K.
My favorite frozen pizza of all time! You can't go wrong with a classic cheese pizza, and this one definitely is one of the best!
Tania P.
South Bend, IN
The best and cheapest pizza. The kids love it. I buy this once or twice a month for those nights when I don't feel like cooking.
Rachael H.
Wyoming , MI
Not my favorite it's like the pizza you buy when your a broke college student. Not horrible i just prefer something that's better
Holly T.
Rock Hill, SC
My kids love this pizza it's the cheapest! It's gets that crispy taste to it best frozen pizza! We eat it at least once a week
Heather L.
These are my favorite! The crust gets perfectly crispy after you take it out of the oven! My favorite to eat on a Friday night!
Amy S.
Wyoming, MI
This pizza it just so-so. About what you would expect from a frozen pizza. Crispy crust. It is my cat's favorite pizza, though.
Dominic B.
This pizza is pretty okay if you season it yourself and put on fresh veggies it tastes very good so if just needs some tweaking
Shayauna B.
It's a decent pizza, for the price. I personally don't care for the sauce (it's too sweet to me) but overall it's a good pizza.
Hannah A.
It is pretty good for the price. It's great when you need to grab something quick for movie night or when you have people over.
Amanda H.
Anoka, MN
I love how easy it is to make a Jack's pizza and how delicious they taste. I pick jacks over any other frozen pizza every time.