BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Stephanie I.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love Jack's cheese pizza. It doesn't try to be fancy or pretentious or anything it's not. It is an affordable frozen cheese pizza, and when you crisp up that crust, it tastes great.
Mili J.
Jacks Pizza has always done a great job with providing good frozen pizza. These are easy to bake, quick to make, and always leave you satisfied. the only thing I would consider changing is the packaging.
Karina J.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one of my favorite pizzas mainly because it's just simple. There's a decent amount of sauce on it and a reasonable amount of cheese. It's the perfect combination to cure any amount of hunger.
Shailyn H.
My favorite pizza of all time! I can never get enough! I'm normally not a thin crust type person but I could eat this pizza every day forever! It's priced perfect and it's the best I always keep at least 3 on my house at all times
Tammi G.
Evansville, IN
My 13 year old daughter loves Jack's cheese pizza. It is easy to throw one in the oven in the midst of a busy evening. I feel that it is a good value for the money and we will continue to purchase Jack's for our family.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
I love these pieces so much because they taste so good and are so delicious and they're very cheap and I could eat a bunch of them and they're still good. They're one of my favorite cheap pizzas because they still taste delicious
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
My husband is obsessed with these pizzas. They are cheap and easy for him to cook when I am gone because he doesn't like to cook when I'm not at home. It isn't very healthy but we keep it in our fridge for a quick meal.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
We love Jacks pizza because it cooks so well and is almost always on special at our local grocery store. It tastes awesome and is always super convenient for us to cook quickly. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jessica B.
Great tasting, great price and super convenient! In my house we have this pizza probably more than we should! I personally prefer the taste of this brand compared to other frozen pizza brands (and it's cheaper too)!
Lisa H.
North Liberty , IA
I have an in home childcare business and the children love pizza.  This is our go to pizza.  The crust is thin enough and the taste is delicious.  There are enough ingredients on the pizzas and the price is always right.