BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Tabby R.
Jack's is one of my favorite frozen pizza brands, they're so delicious! We eat at least one every week or so! I'm a huge fan of jack's.
Jessica S.
Kewanee, IL
I love pizza but I don't like how thin the crust is. i haven't tried the rising crust or anything but the thin crust isn't my favorite.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI
This is my family's favorite frozen pizza, the crust, sauce, cheese, everything tastes perfect. The crust is perfectly thin & crunchy.
Anna S.
Kasson, MN
Delicious and perfect for those cold days. We usually purchase thin crust rather than the usual thick crust. It's super easy to prepare
Bonnie R.
Greenwood, IN
This pizza is one of my all time favorites.. if you like a pizza with a thin crust and lots of sause. this is a pizza for you! amazing!
Suzanne D.
I love pizza! It's cheap, easy make and fools you up. I love to cook one (well done) on a cold Sunday and eat the entire pizza myself
Jenna N.
Oregon, WI
OBSESSED! My go to frozen pizza. I only wish that they had a little more cheese on the pizza. Being from Wisconsin, I love my cheese.
Hannah H.
Danielsville, GA
We have Jack's Original Thin Crust Cheese pizza several times a month in our house. The price is right and we love the way it tastes!
Jomary Z.
It is a great pizza wotj cheese that melts and tastes so delicious! It is my go to when doing a quick family meal everyone will love.
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
Jacks is a delicious and affordable pizza. Love the sweet sauce. One of the best frozen pizzas on the market. I highly recommend it.