BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

ashley V.
I really don't like this product. I think that the crust is to thin. It is affordable which is a good thing but the taste is not to good.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
If I can't find Canadian bacon pizza I get cheese, I like jacks brand of pizza. Very good price and I think good flavor for frozen pizza.
Sarah K.
Milwaukee, WI
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza. If you like thin and crispy with just the right amount of cheese then you will LOVE this pizza!
Nick L.
Griffith, IN
I like thin crust pizza and this one hits the spot. A good amount of cheese and the sauce is pretty good. Very tasty for a frozen pizza.
Chelsea P.
Lafayette, IN
We love Jacks pizza. They are a great price and are super easy for those days where it's been long and hectic. Great quick dinner option
Alison P.
Middleton, WI
I love Jack's. The crust and sauce make it a quality frozen pizza. If you're looking for a cheap thin crust frozen pizza look no further.
Kayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Excellent quality pizza. Crust is crispy and crunchy but not tough. Cheese is ample and melts very well! Overall great taste and quality!
Lori S.
Crown Point, IN
It's good pizza if you want something cheaper. Can sometimes be to thin, definitely nothing like going to a pizzeria but still is good.
Jessica S.
Kewanee, IL
I love pizza but I don't like how thin the crust is. i haven't tried the rising crust or anything but the thin crust isn't my favorite.
Daisy M.
Beloit, WI
Usually buy this once a week for my kids. They love it! I like it as well, just wish it wasn't so thin. Others that are not cost more.