BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

heather s.
Grain Valley, MO
Can't give this pizza enough stars by far my favorite. My family eats these at least once a week. The flavor and the thin crust is the best
Reham  H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This pizza taste like it is freshly baked right in front of you from your favorite pizzeria. It smells fantastic and the taste is very rich
Tamsen W.
Minneapolis, MN
I could eat one every day fir the rest of my life and be happy. Love the thin crust and the sauce (I'm very picky with sauce). Love Jacks!
eleftheria b.
herrin
One of the better cardboard pizzas to get cheap in the frozen section. It's thin but not too thin, and has the standard toppings available.
Shannon M.
Madison, WI
It's a crappy frozen pizza, but it gets the job done when you're drunk/hungover/lazy. I buy this regularly and eat an entire pizza myself.
Karissa L.
Fishers, IN
My kids love cheese pizza!! It's something quick to throw in the oven when they have a taste for pizza!! They gobble the entire thing up!
Kayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Excellent quality pizza. Crust is crispy and crunchy but not tough. Cheese is ample and melts very well! Overall great taste and quality!
Tess
Love this pizza! Such a quick, easy dinner! The sauce is perfect and although it's a little too thin, the taste and texture is delicious!
Sarah K.
Milwaukee, WI
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza. If you like thin and crispy with just the right amount of cheese then you will LOVE this pizza!
ashley V.
I really don't like this product. I think that the crust is to thin. It is affordable which is a good thing but the taste is not to good.