BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Amy A.
For a cheap frozen pizza, it tastes pretty good! The crust isn't very flavorful and a like cardboard-like, but cheese and sauce tasted good.
Annie H.
Classic frozen pizza, but always a favorite in my house. Easily dressed up with some veggies if you want something with a little more flavor!
Faith A.
Delphi, IN
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza.. They are so inexpensive and just so good! They are also thin crust which is even better in my book!
Macee H.
Oswego, IL
I'd prefer this pizza over restaurant quality any day. The perfect addition to any wine night or when I'm feeling too lazy to actually cook 😛
BREE N.
Owasso, OK
Great price, pizza is good. not the most crispy of crusts, but flavor is good. Just need to cook longer than the box says. My child loves it!
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
Hacks is one of the best frozen pizzas. I buy the cheese and then add my extra's at home. It has a good flavor, cooks well, and is good cold.
Pandora W.
Great cooking time, compared to other brands. Personally I wish there was more sauce to provide more flavor, but overall nice for the price.
Heather L.
Des Plaines, IL
Delicious every time. Just make sure you clarify with your daughter the difference between froze the movie and frozen pizza. Big difference.
Ang M.
I'd your looking for an easy dinner, Jackson cooks quickly and is also very yummy! it's the cheapest Pizza I know of that is actually tasty!
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
I don't crave pizza too often but when I do I always pick up a jacks cheese pizza and it fixes my craving. I wouldn't pick any other brand!