BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Tammy C.
Bloomington, IL
I cook some bacon and add this and some shredded cheddar cheese to this pizza and make it my own. Cook it on my pizza pizzaz . jacks cheese pizza with the perfect tasting sauce makes for a real tasty pizza.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI
Good option if you're looking for a cheap and quick pizza option at the grocery store. Not the best tasting but it's inexpensive and not bad for what you're paying
Kendal M.
Cheese pizza is probably my favorite pizza to begin with but this frozen pizza is really good! Get the right amount of crispy and makes for a good meal or snack!
Michelle  Z.
East Moline, IL
I love this because I can customize it to my family's tastes. It also makes great side to other meals cut in strips. such as pasta dishes and and anytime cheese sticks could be used.
Emily G.
My children love this pizza! It's my go to pizza at the grocery every time! It's reasonable in price and it don't take too long to cook either! The sauce is tasty!
We love this pizza , the price is great and it cooks up nicely . The right amount of cheese for my kids . It's a little on the greasy side . Other than that it's a great snack go to
Abigail I.
Very quick to make and the thin crust makes it easy to cut into slices. The amount of cheese is acceptable for the price of the pizza. Usually is on sale at most grocery stores.
Corrie P.
Grandville, MI
Our family loves this pizza! I love how easy it is to prepare and my kids love the flavor. It's a quick and easy fix for when we're running around between school and sports.
Alana N.
Herrin, IL
My daughter who normally refuses to eat any frozen pizza actually loved this pizza and asked for it to be bought for her the next time we have an easy pizza and movie night,
Kendra K.
Bland, MO
This is great pizza for a very affordable price. Can't go wrong with original cheese. Great tasting sauce and crust. We eat it for supper quite often in our household