BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Jennifer L.
Phenix City, AL
Great price and even better taste! Quick and easy go to on those busy nights! This is something that both my kids and my biggest kid (husband) all enjoy together!
Tommy T.
Minneapolis, MN
I surprisingly really like Jack's frozen pizza. Cheese has always been my favorite type of pizza and this one is quick and delicious! Not to mention a great price
Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
I've eaten this kind of pizza ever since I was a little kid and it's one of my favorites. Would recommend to families with children who need a quick and easy meal.
Megan D.
We love Jacks Pizza in our house!! The cheese pizza is our favorite because we can add our own fresh toppings :) Jacks has our favorite sauce as well!! Yummmmm!!
hannah m.
I like this pizza because it isn't too greasy. It is quick and easy to make as well! The thin crust helps you feel comfortably full, without feeling like you're going to explode. The crust is not too heavy.
Shannon T.
Duluth, MN
This is my kids favorite. Easy to cook up, and it tastes the same each time. It also offers a larger serving for the calories than our other favorite and is usually at least a dollar cheaper per pizza.
Brooke G.
Raleigh, NC
The best frozen pizza out there! I can eat one of these every day. I like to add extra cheese, because sometimes it doesn't come with enough cheese, but Jack's pizza is always going to be my favorite.
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
The favorite pizza in our house! The crust is perfect and crunchy. Lots of cheese! The flavor of the sauce is perfect and everyone loves it. It's a great compromise when we can't decide what to eat.
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI
I love pizza with a thin crust and just enough sauce, this is the best. They load it with cheese and it's one of the more affordable brands. You can even cook it longer to get that crunchy crust.
Macy Y.
Green Bay, WI
This tastes amazing when you actually just time the time to heat it up and cook it. I think it'd be amazing for hangouts with friends when they come over, so toppings won't end up on the ground.