BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

CJ W.
Jacks has to be one of my all time favorite frozen pizza brands. I am never disappointed with Jacks pizza, but the thin crust cheese has to be my favorite pizza from Jacks. This pizza is very good and i would recommend it!
Heather K.
Savannah, MO
My girls like this because it is easy for them to make and eat. Not too many spices. My girls are picky eaters and they cut this up like cheesy bread. Nice for a snack.
Amber N.
Longview, TX
Who doesn't love pizza? I like Jack's brand for the price and the taste. I also like the fact that its just the right size bite, crust wise, for my kids to eat without having any problems.
Kayla M.
Chesterton, IN
Your basic frozen pizza. Although it is usually very filling and cheap so that's also a plus. It isn't the largest pizza so you might need two to feed a small group.
Jessie P.
Omaha, NE
The cheese is so good and the crust rises into a perfect. They are kind of expense but worth it in the long run. The cheese melts so fantastic that it usually sticks to the roof of your mouth which makes it even better.
Katelyn B.
Cary, IL
Honestly, Jack's is one of the best frozen pizza brands out there! Quick and easy and doesn't taste like it's been sitting in a freezer forever, even if it has been!
Christina M.
Sheboygan, WI
I am a plain Jane when it comes to pizza and I love plain cheese. I always remember Jacks cheese pizza growing up. Good flavor, not overfilling, and nice crispy crust
Amy H.
Corning, OH
For a cheese pizza, there wasn't enough cheese to please our family. For the price, the pizza wasn't bad. Overall, the pizza was worth what we paid at our local grocery.
Rebecca  N.
Katy, TX
This is my favorite pizza over any pizza including take out. This pizza brand is hard to find usually. Not sure if it's just because a tx thing or what. Must try. Cook on a pizza stone as well oh my goodness fantastic
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I think these pizzas are a good value for the money! I would rate the taste as mediocre. The crust is very chewy and the sauce is just ok. It could also use some more cheese. I won't say I wouldn't eat it in a pinch.