BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Gillian G.
Muskegon, MI
This is a pretty good frozen pizza. It tastes good and cooks well. It's really not complicated. 4 stars bc it's not like the best frozen pizza ever but it's good.
Viviana V.
Pizza overall is very great but id rather spend a few more dollars on better frozen pizza. Tombstone has better quality. Theres hardly any cheese and is too thin.
Amanda M.
Jack's pizza is a good frozen option... it's delicious and it's also not $10 - I'm not spending that much on a frozen pizza, sorry! This is a good middle ground!
Karissa B.
Jack's is always a great pizza brand. They put plenty of cheese on it, so you never feel like you're missing out or have to put your own cheese on it to make it taste like anything.
Alexis J.
Bloomingdale, IL
Jack's Thin Crust is the perfect pizza when you want something light and crispy! It is inexpensive, quick to cook, and delicious-- making it the perfect dinner on a busy weeknight!
Sherrie D.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm not a fan of Jack's we just tried this brand this past week and the whole Household agreed not for us. Very thin crust and not much cheese flavor the sauce was very overwhelming.
Katie M.
I love these pizzas. There always soo good and perfect for when you don't wanna cook. Ive always like these pizzas and usually pick up 1 or 2 when I'm at the store.
Jodie F.
Escanaba , MI
Not a fan, I don't like the crust at all! I just think they could really up there game. The best frozen , cheap pizza brand is Red Baron. Go buy one and tell me I'm wrong.
Kayla B.
Stacy, MN
I like Jack's pizza's but sometime when I buy them they don't have any cheese on them and I would have to add more myself. the taste is good and I continued to buy them.
Katie N.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only frozen pizza I will eat. It is so delicious. The sauce tastes amazing and there is the perfect amount of cheese. It also creates a perfect golden top!