BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Erin C.
Maryville, IL
Inexpensive and delicious. Could use more cheese. I added more of my own cheese. I leave it in the oven for a little longer than recommended to get the cheese a little golden on the edges.
Tosha G.
Greenfield, IN
For a frozen pizza, Jack's seems to be the best value for the money. It always has a good amount of sauce, cheese, and toppings. It's my family's go to frozen pizza.
Ashley P.
One of my favorite pizzas from Walmart. Super cheap and yummy. I would eat right when it comes out. It isn't good if it sits on the counter for more than like 20 minutes.
Hailey B.
Springfield, MO
My grandmother and I used to have this at her house when I would visit her. Not overwhelmingly filling, but delicious. Even for someone who isn't fond of thin crust.
Gabby K.
By far my favorite affordable,frozen pizza! It's so easy to just toss in the oven for 8-10 minutes and the crust is still mostly soft despite it being thin crusted!
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
Yup, this is a frozen pizza. Nothing particularly special about it besides the price. I typically add more fresh cheese to mine so it tastes a little less processed.
Cristy B.
The crust is crunchy and thin, not too mu ch sauce. love It's better to cook it on oven rack other wise on pizza pan it seems to be a flimsy crust. my fav brand of frozen pizza and cheap.
Gillian G.
Muskegon, MI
This is a pretty good frozen pizza. It tastes good and cooks well. It's really not complicated. 4 stars bc it's not like the best frozen pizza ever but it's good.
Laura E.
peoria, IL
I have a vegetarian in my home so finding just a cheese pizza we both love is hard, but jacks works for both of us and we love them! their crust is so yummy also!
Natasha S.
WDM, IA
My favorite inexpensive frozen pizza go to. Nothing fancy but the thin crust is delicious and I love the sauce. Perfect amount of cheese. Nothing gourmet, but great for a casual night.