BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
This pizza is okay, good when you want to make a quick lunch or supper, but it's not the best in the world. If I want really good pizza I'll order from my favorite restaurant.
Kelsey T.
Ottawa, IL
Good for a frozen pizza. I cooked it for a little less than the packaging suggested due to having a very new oven. This made it crispy but not burnt. Jacks is my go to pizza.
Madi G.
Minneapolis, MN
Jack's is forever my favorite frozen pizza brand. No, it isn't the highest quality. But it tastes so good and is the cheapest in the freezer. I will pick a Jack's over a high-quality brand any day. Purely because it reminds me of my childhood and it's the best guilty pleasure.
Shay G.
Milwaukee, WI
Jack's pizza is decent for the price. I always find it on sale which is a plus for this college student. If you don't like crispy crust this particular one may not be for you. I appreciate a nice crispy crust pizza and a nice amount of sauce, which this pizza does feature.
Brittaney T.
Milford, IA
Love me some jacks pizza!! After a long day at work and on my feet all day it's nice to just turn the oven on a pop in a jacks pizza. Easy and delicious. Oh and did I mention the price is great too!
Ashley D.
Belmont, OH
This is a decent pizza, but it still tastes like frozen pizza. It cooks nicely, but the crust gets really crunchy by the time the cheese is all melted. The sauce is tangy and tastes artificial.
Maggie T.
Zeeland, MI
We just had this for dinner! Simple and delicious, cheese is my favorite for sure. Also these are always on sale at meijer so we usually stock up when we grocery shop.
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
I love Jacks pizza! I usually buy the plain cheese bc I'm super picky. But one thing I've done before is take sliced turkey (lunch meat) and bake on top. It is so good!!!
Jessica O.
W Frankfort, IL
This is one of the better pizzas that I've had and its fairly cheap for someone on a budget. it has all around good flavor and I would recommend this product to anyone
Jenna K.
Cabot, AR
My favorite frozen pizza of them all. SO yummy and I love the thin crust. it isn't made sloppy like the other pizza brands. the only problem is they are always sold out at the local walmarts. but I assume it's because everyone else loves them as much as I do