BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Beth O.
Lawrence, KS
Call me crazy but this super thin, kind of cardboard like crust with cheese somehow fulfills every frozen pizza need I have ever had. It's unapologetically terrible, there's nothing like it.
Kristy P.
Forest City , IA
Huge hit with my kids! They live cheese pizza and we're not disappointed with this frozen pizza! There was no left overs! Baked well and didn't have to keep checking it like I do with some other kinds of frozen pizzas.
Chloe G.
Cedar Rapids
Most of my pizzas are Jack's! I love them! Not the healthiest but why be healthy, it's pizza! So good, i love thin crust pizzas! Easy to cook, no hassle at all. Would totally recommend!
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
My dad always had jack's pizza in our freezer growing up. It's quality ingredients from a quality brand and I will always be taken back to my childhood when I take a bite! Love jack's
Brandy M.
Rockford, IL
My family loves these and they are always on a good sale. These are great for quick meals. The sauce is delicious and the cheese melts well. The thin crust is great for kids that aren't fans of eating the crust.
Erika M.
Jack's is great. The crust is nice and crunchy, very thin which is my favorite. The price is great, although not for the amount you receive. I love the cheese but sometimes the sauce tastes a little off, bitter almost. When on a budget this is one of our go to pizza's and my son LOVES it.
Katie E.
Great price and good pizza! What more can you ask for... I usually buy a bunch of these to keep on hand in case I have an impromptu game night or if I get the late night munchies.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a typical frozen pizza...easy to cook, cheaper price and fills me up. The sauce is a little on the thin side, but overall I'd buy if I was in the need of a quick pizza meal
Journy G.
Oswego, IL
This is a great cheap pizza when you are hungry and in a pinch. They are tasty and cook quickly on my pizza stone and hit the spot when I want something guilty to enjoy eating.
Emily T.
Grand Rapids, MI
This pizza always brings me back. I've had Jack's pizza since I was a wee one! It's a go-to for busy days and late nights. It's consistently good, and my whole family likes it!