BY JACK'S #61 in Frozen Pizza

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Probably the most affordable frozen pizza option on the market and personally I think it’s the best one too. The sauce isn’t too bad the crunchy crust pairs well with it.
Jenn R.
Verona
I bit into and started to chew a bite from your pizza only to find a long hair baked into the crust of the pizza. DISGUSTING! I don't think I'll ever buy this brand for my family ever again. Obviously they have some glitch in their ability to keep your food products edible.
Lynette M.
This pizza tastes really good! I like to keep one of these pizzas handy in the freezer for a quick supper for two or a tasty snack on a cold night in. It's very cheesy and the crust gets nice and crispy when it cooks. I've been buying these pizzas for years, I plan to keep on buying them!
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
I personally really like the crunch with this little thin crusted pizza. It's an unrealistic purchase for my family, as it is much less filling and cost wise not significantly different from that of the more filling traditional pizzas. However, if you're looking for some crunch, and a light meal, this is definitely a quick delicious choice.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
My husband lovingly calls these "cardboard pizzas" because they are so thin, but we buy them over and over because they are so tasty. I love how fast, easy, and delicious this pizza is. I like to leave mine in a little longer so it gets nice and crispy.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
So yummy and the best part is that they are so cheap! A nice crispy crust. A great value that I will always repurchase. You can even just buy cheese then add your own toppings later. Not as thick as some others but delicious
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
These are some of my favorite frozen pizzas! They cook perfectly and the cheese gets all brown and melted! They are pretty cheap as well. Super easy to make. You basically just throw them on the pan!
Alexis G.
Natchitoches, LA
Jack's is my favorite brand of frozen pizza. I went through a slight Jack's withdrawal when I had braces because I cracked one of my brackets on a piece of Jack's pizza. Their pizzas are affordable and crispy, as opposed to soggy pizzas! Most grocery stores usually have deals when you buy more than one of the pizzas.
Caroline R.
For a frozen pizza, this is a great pizza! My husband and I have tried a lot of frozen pizzas, and we think that Jack's is the best brand. We love getting these for when we are too tired to cook on nights that we work. They are easy to make and pretty good.
Saylor S.
portage
This pizza is so cheep, easy to make, and so delicious! I get this brand of pizza every time I get a crave. I love this because it's only $1 at my local grocery store and it's done in 12 minutes! I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.