BY JACK'S

Liz. đź’‹.
Thurman, OH
Great for one person to eat a personal pizza! Good price, delicious quality product! Super cheesy and the crust and sauce is good too! I love this pizza! Such a good meal and amazing comfort food! Perfect for date night as well or for dinner! Filling and just the right amount of crunch!
Amber M.
Lafayette, IN
Terrible cheap pizza. I'm all about cheap and frozen pizza but this brand just doesn't do it for me. The sauce has a funky twang taste to it. And the cheese is just barely covering pizza. Spend a couple more dollars
Brienne M.
Roseau, MN
Always in the freezer. Has the best tasting sauce for a budget pizza. Bakes up quick and crunchy. My kids prefer Jacks to any other budget choice. Less then $5 a pizza makes is a great choice for a houseful of hungry teenage boys.
Dorian R.
Milwaukee, WI
Taste good but not my favorite pizza, but for the quantity and price it’s a great buy. I always buy some when they are on sale at the store
Meagan D.
These are one of my favorite pizzas. I used to buy another brand and then tried Jacks and fell in love. These are now my go to pizza.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Mom is a fan of the four pack price. Kids are fan of more pizza! Solid win. Not amazing pizza but darn good for the price.