BY JACK'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
Okay so I was a little on the edge when I first seen this in the store, I love Mexican food and I love pizza, I just wasn’t so sure I would love them together however after I made it I was surprised it was actually pretty good !
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I don't like any of the other pizzas made by Jacks, but I buy this occasionally. I do have to spruce it up some. I always add shredded lettuce and taco sauce, and my husband eats his with sour cream on the side for dipping.
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
I'm a huge fan of Jack's pizza and have been eating them since I was young. They easily feed my family of 3 and are great for those nights we're running. They are also one of the cheaper frozen pizzas our there, but I believe they have some of the best ingredients and flavors. The Mexican Style pizza is especially delicious.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite go to frozen pizza. Its closely rivaled by the bacon cheeseburger pizza. While not authentic Mexican it reminds me of a lot of the taco bell flavors. The sauce is basically like a salsa and it is delicious! I've been eating this pizza my whole life.
Lisa S.
Jacks pizza is always delicious Mexican style is especially good. Yummy, inexpensive,tastes great,always on sale. Compared to others I have picky eaters in my house but our personal favorite is Jacks good pizza and affordable too. Every time it is on sale, which is quite often we stock up.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Love this Mexican pizza, doesn't beat the fresh version but it is still very good! A fantastic buy considering most places offer sales on Jack's pizzas every week! I buy this product often and recommend to a great deal of people. You cannot beat the convenience.
Melissa C.
This is my favorite variety of Jack's pizzas! It tastes like the nachos that Chi-Chi's used to have (before all the restaurants closed down). I love the crispy thin crust and I usually put extra cheese on it. ;) So good!! Our whole family loves and prefers Jack's pizzas over any other frozen pizza.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Very good for the budget friendly price. Our local stores often have them on sale for $1.88 so it's a steal! Doesn't taste like cardboard, actually has flavor and is one of our favorites. Will definitely continue to buy this.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
ME AND MY SONS FAVORITE PIZZA!!!!!!!
The taste is AMAZING!!!!!
Easy to bake
Crust is delicious and the toppings are yummy
Cheap
But hard to find not a lot of stores sell this flavor
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of these gets eaten in our house at least once a week. Top it with hot sauce or Ranch and it is a great pizza especially with that taco flavoring. If you love tacos this is the perfect Pizza for you to have.