BY JACK'S #9 in Frozen Pizza

Jack's® Half & Half Original Thin Half Pepperoni Pizza/Half Cheese Pizza.

Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Made with pork, chicken and beef.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Cheese - 320 calories per 1/3 pizza.

Pepperoni - 420 calories per 1/3 pizza.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Preservative free crust. see more...

Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Love Jack's pizza I eat them about 3 times a week so easy to make they cook really fast so yummy the whole family loves it. It's comes with the perfect amount of toppings they don't over pile it and they dont just throw it on there it's perfect! Just the right amount of cheese or pepperoni or whatever kind of Jack's pizza you buy. You won't be upset with Jack's pizza. They are very affordable I buy like 10-15 at a time because I make them alot and the whole family loves them! I recommend this to anyone.
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
Jack's might have the best cheese of all the frozen pizza's. In a blind taste test I would definitely be able to pick it out. They are super affordable have a bunch of flavors and are great to keep in the freezer when you aren't up to cooking something from scratch.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This is a great pizza to just swing by and pick up and through in the oven. Always tastes so great. Never unhappy. I wish there was different kinds of crust. Normally buy them at Kroger or Wal-Mart. I would defiantly recommend it to others. It's worth the price.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
This is the perfect pizza for me and my husband. I love cheese and hate pepperoni and he just loves pepperoni. It’s already split right down the middle for us, and with our favorite topping, what could be better. Jacks is also very affordable
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
Jack's pizzas are so classic. We have at least 5 in our freezer at all times in case a hungry group of friends shows up unannounced. Haven't had a flavor I didn't like! Great price point and you'll find them in any store!
Jessica F.
Hampstead , NC
Jacks is a cheaper frozen pizza of most choices but as a pizza lover, I would says jacks is good! It is like 2 dollars for a pizza and it’s a quick fix for something tasty. Definitely recommend if you are wanting a quick pizza fix
Megan S.
Been a fave since I was a kid and super affordable. We always add extra pepperoni and cheese just because, but is good on its own too. We love thin crust as well, so this has always been a fave. Will forever repurchase.
Whitney T.
Bismarck
These half and half pizzas are amazing for people who can’t decide on what kind of pizza they want. I haven’t seen anything else like this in frozen pizza. Probably not the healthiest but it easy and good
Taylor A.
W Terre Haute, IN
These aren't the best frozen pizzas ever, but they're cheap and they cook rather fast. My grandparents always have a freezer full of them. Jack's probably has more flavor varieties that any of the other competing frozen pizzas.
Bob K.
CHICAGO, IL
Its a good affordable pizza. You can eat the whole thing and not feel overly stuffed. It doesn't reheat very well but thats not really an issue. I rarely have any left after over.