Jackery Mini Portable Charger 3350mAh - External Battery Pack, Power Bank, & Portable iPhone Charger for Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 5, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, and S5 uploaded by Brooke F.Jackery Mini Portable Charger 3350mAh - External Battery Pack, Power Bank, & Portable iPhone Charger for Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 5, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, and S5 uploaded by Krys B.

BY JACKERY

Andrea P.
Columbus
This is a must have. I own a few and keep one in my purse at all times. You never know when you'll be stuck somewhere only to discover your phone battery is on its last bar. These little things have saved me more than a time or two. They're compact so they fit in the smallest of purse and are so easy to keep with you on the go.
Paige K.
I like this tool but it just takes FOREVER to charge! I mean sure yes once you charge it for a while it works fine but it's just a waste of time it's over priced and I was very disappointed I would not recommend:/
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
This is great to have as a back up to charge your phone if you’re out and about and you cannot find an outlet to plug your phone into. It’s not that expensive and it is very effective. I highly recommend this for people that are on the go.
Trina S.
This is a small compact way of carrying a charging devise
for phones or other powered technology. It is small enough to fit into a purse
or backpack. In attending many school events recording lectures, sporting
events, there have been several times when the phone is on one charge of battery life. Within 45 minutes I can get a good enough charge for my needs. Why take chances, and not have enough battery life, because there are times, when there is no place to plug-in.
Cindy D.
I absolutely love my Jackery Mini Portal Charger. It is one of the most convenient electronics that I own. My iPhone battery usually dies quickly, so I always bring this portal charger with me to charge my phone. This charger both charges itself up quickly and charges my phone quickly. I would definitely recommend this product for people who are always on the go and put for long periods of time.
Shannon G.
Austin, TX
This is a really nifty gadget. I keep mine in my purse with a phone charger when I'm out on the weekends and it always saves me! In the era of uber and other ride sharing I never want to be without my phone so I recommend this as a great addition to your weekend routines!
aimee k.
Bronx, NY
For starters portable chargers are a life saver, but this one is seriously amazing, the battery last long you can charge even up to two devises with one charge. Its perfect for the summer when we head to the beach or long trips.
Amber H.
Love it! Saves me every time, I have a bad habit of running my phone battery down really fast. Reading books, using apps never fails. With this thing though I get another few hours of usage!
Leah S.
This thing I especially like about these are there so small and easy to bring around with your phone. Unlike loads of chargers that are almost as big as your phone. But I love this product.
Kimberley D.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS product!!! It charges my phone within 40-45 to a full charge and is great to have on you all the time. Small enough to carry in your purse or pocket.♡♡
Tara N.
Where can I get this? Price?
Sarah S.
Greensburg, IN
I really want this but I have tried others and they didn't really work, but if this a good charger?
Brenda N.
São Gonçalo Do Amarante
Nunca testei um produto como esse, gostaria de testar muito
LIZ S.
Are this good for iPhone 6?
Jacquelyn R.
Loveland, CO
How long does this hold charge before it dies? How many uses can you get out of one full charge?