Jackery Bar External Battery Charger - Portable Charger and Power Bank for iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6 Plus, 5, iPad Air, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5 & Other Smart Devices - 6,000 mAh

BY JACKERY

Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Charger 6S Plus, Ipad
Este external battery charger tiene excelentes reviews. Decidí comprarla y hasta el momento ha sido un éxito! Carga hasta 3 veces mi iPhone, la pila dura bastante. Tiene un tamaño bueno para llevar en el bolso.
Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Review for: Charger 6S Plus, Ipad
I've become the kind of person who absolutely swears by a good power bank, as I use my phone all day at work and at home, and the battery life is never, ever enough. I've also started playing some heavy drain mobile games. This power bank from Jackery is a small, lightweight device that provides a good amount of backup power without being as big or bulky as some other models I've used. Even though I'm phsyically weak and tire easily, I find I can hold this in one hand without straining it or getting sore.

The power bank holds enough power for more than two full charges of my Samsung Galaxy S5, and the charging speed was very good. It has three lights on top to indicate the level of power remaining. This device is much lighter than most of the power banks I've used, and is much easier to carry in a bag or in my pocket.

I like that it automatically begins charging when I plug it in, so there's no worry about forgetting to press the button. I also love the coating. It's nice and bright and while it looks easily scratchable, I'm pretty rough with my power banks and I'm very impressed that there's no scratches yet!

The one downside I would say is that this power bank has only one USB port, so you can only charge one device at a time. This isn't a dealbreaker, but I do like having the option to charge two phones at once if I need it. That aside, this is a great power bank that looks stylish, works well, and is easy to bring with you on a daily basis.