Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste - Raspberry uploaded by Vanna L.

BY JACK N' JILL

Jack N' Jill toothpaste is 100% safe for young children ' especially because they have a tendency to swallow it, rather than spit it out! see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I recently received the Jack & Jill Raspberry Natural toothpaste for free in a Daily Goodie Box. This Australian-made, all-natural toothpaste contains organic calendula to soothe the gums, and organic natural raspberry flavor for some flavor. It's fluoride-free, sugar-free, preservative-free, and gluten-free, and contains no added coloring - making it completely clear! It's also rich in xylitol, which prevents bacteria from sticking to teeth and can help keep a neutral pH level in the mouth. I don't really have any stance on the purported dangers of fluoride in toothpaste as I haven't really researched it thoroughly enough to form an opinion, but this toothpaste does make my mouth feel very clean and fresh, and it doesn't have that burning, super minty taste that traditional toothpastes have. It definitely tastes natural (I can taste the calendula, not so much the raspberry flavoring) and it can take a bit to get used to, but overall I really like it and will gladly finish the entire tube.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Raspberries are my favorite fruit but I don't know how I feel about raspberry toothpaste. I'm surprised that this bottle is full sized! It is pretty tiny but I do appreciate receiving a full size product!  At first glance I thought this was a kids toothpaste but it does not specify that it is for one age or another. This toothpaste is a clear gel, which is totally weird for me because I'm used to a green paste with a minty flavor. This toothpaste didn't foam, something else I was not fond of. I did feel like my mouth was cleaned, but I do not think I am switching any time soon.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I love that this is a natural toothpaste for my little one but it is expensive for the little bottle. It also doesn't taste that great. I most likely won't be being again. It's a good thought but there are other brands to try.