BY JACK N' JILL

Jack N' Jill toothpaste is 100% safe for young children - especially because they have a tendency to swallow it, rather than spit it out! All Jack N' Jill packaging is designed to be appealing to children and is cute enough that parents won't mind it... see more...

Ally S.
we were so excited to use this stuff and really am bummed out that I have to give him such a low star but our daughter won't even use it even though the ingredients are good she hates the way it tastes she prefers like a mint toothpaste like our adult toothpaste over the stuff she just spits it out and will not even use it,. That may not be the case for all children but unfortunately for us it ended up being unusable....
Brooke H.
Fayette, AL
Absolutely love this toothpaste. The ingredients are very simple but very clean. My kids absolutely love all the flavors. I found it on amazon when I was looking for organic toothpaste options! I would definitely recommend!

back