BY JACK LINK'S

Jack Link’s Wild Hot
Jack Link’s Hot Wild Sticks Conquer Hunger With 6 Grams Of Protein And A Hot Flavor. At Only 150 Calories, These Sticks Are The Perfect Portable Protein Snack For A Busy Lifestyle.

Nutritional Info:

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 1g
Protein: 5g
Vitamin A: 4% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 4%

Pork And Beef, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Bran, Spices, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Flavors, Fructose, Refiners Syrup, Smoke Flavor, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Molasses, Paprika, Paprika Extract, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Safflower Oil, Colors (Caramel, Red 3, Annatto). Contains: Soy.

Review (1)
Ashton M.
Wise
Okay well first of all these beef jerky sticks are one of the worst that I have ever tasted and enjoyed in my life and for the simple reason of this is because of how much "flavor" or recall it grease that is actually in these, literally I try to take a bite that is so small and I can literally spit so much grease out, don't get me wrong, the other stuff that they make is literally on the top 10 of my list of beef jerky but this is not one of them for that simple reason, thank you, for this I will only give this 1 star for the taste of the jerky after I spit out all of the grease.