BY JACK LINK'S #30 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Original Turkey Jerky
Solid Strips Of Lean, White Meat, Turkey Breast Seasoned And Smoked Over Mesquite. This Little Beauty Is 98% Fat Free With No Added Msg. A Perfect Little Something Different.

Nutritional Info:

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 4g
Protein: 13g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 4%

Turkey Breast, Water, Sugar, Sea Salt, Less Than 2% Molasses Powder (Refinery Syrup, Cane Molasses), Brown Sugar, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Soy Sauce[(Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin], Flavorings, Turkey Flavor (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Turkey Broth Powder, Natural Flavor), Citric Acid.

• I haven't seen this variety sold anywhere.  Have you seen...1 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest you have found this jerky?3 Answers
  • How good are these? Real turkey?3 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This variety of turkey is surprisingly good considering it's from turkey instead of the typical beef.  I have not seen this sold anywhere in my local area for a few years but I remember it being as good as the beef varieties.  If you haven't tried this yet it is definitely worth checking out.
Hayley G.
Bixby, OK
This jerky has no flavor. I was hoping it would taste as good as other turkey jerkeys I’ve had. I would not recommend it. It also was very expensive for the low quality.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
This is a bit salty but nothing that will make you run for a glass of water. I like that it's a bit healthier than Beef Jerky and the turkey always go on sale. I bought this bag from CVS. It was buy one get one free.
Gabby T.
New York , NY
I prefer this jerky because of the no msg factor. If you are looking for a snack that has less sodium and will less likely give you a migraine due to high msg content I prefer this. I would also check out trader joe's jerky. The flavor is good and it is filling.
Tara R.
Tampa, FL
Perhaps I'm the out-liar here, but I didn't think this product was too bad! I'm not a fan of jerky, but this had more flavor and better texture than I had imagined it to have. I probably won't go out of my way to buy it again, but it wasn't a terrible experience for me. If you like jerky, you'd probably like this.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Im probably one of the few but I actually liked this turkey jerky. I have it as a snack on low carb days and maybe its because I'm starving anyway but it definitely holds me over until my next meal and tastes delicious. I will definitely keep buying it.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I am a jerky fan but I am not a fan of this turkey jerky. It is a bit too greasy on the pallet to me. I love Uncle Bucks turkey jurkey its awesome so I thought maybe this would be better since it is more of a nation well known brand but that isn't so.
Calie S.
Beaverton, Or
If you are looking for a leaner choice then regular beef jerky, then you have come to the right place. I love the Jack Link's brand jerky. They alway put on the perfect amount of seasoning and our always producing top quality jerky in my opinion. This turkey jerky certainly does it for me. With all the flavor, you don't even realize it's a healthier choice.
Gaby R.
This is a great beef alternative and there is a good amount of jerky for the price which is hard to find. I bought a 2pk from costco in the jumbo size and I am loving it. It's a great snack for long classes. I do find it to be a little salty but what do you expect...it's jerky.
Megan C.
I'm a fan of substituting turkey for other meat at all available times. This turkey jerky is delicious and a more lean alternative. It still has a high amount of protein which is great.
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
How good are these? Real turkey?
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
Where is the cheapest you have found this jerky?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I haven't seen this variety sold anywhere.  Have you seen it?  If so, where?