Jack Link's Turkey Jerky No Msg uploaded by Kirsten W.Jack Link's Turkey Jerky No Msg uploaded by Cindy m.

BY JACK LINK'S #39 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Feed Your Wild Side.&Trade; Made With Real Turkey Nutritious Snack Excellent Source Of Protein 98% Fat Free 13G Protein* No Added Msg** 5G Total Carbs* 80 Calories* Made With White Meat Turkey Breast Freshlock Zipper Resealable Packaging Usda Inspected Jack Link's Original Turkey Jerky Is Made With Premium Cuts Of White Meat Turkey Breast Seasoned And Roasted.&Nbsp; Then We Smoke The Tender Strips To Perfection, For That Subtle, Smokey Flavor You Expect In Authentic Jerky.&Nbsp; Jack Link's Uses Only Premium Cuts Of Meat And The Finest Spices And Seasonings.&Nbsp; Quality, Tradition, And A Spirit Of Adventure Have Been Our Way Of Life For Over 100 Years. **Except In Hydrolyzed Corn Protein Which Contains Naturally Occuring Msg. 715-466-6608 Made In Usa see more...

• Where is the cheapest you have found this jerky?3 Answers
  • How good are these? Real turkey?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "You really can't go wrong with flavor either." in 1 review
Gabby T.
New York , NY
I prefer this jerky because of the no msg factor. If you are looking for a snack that has less sodium and will less likely give you a migraine due to high msg content I prefer this. I would also check out trader joe's jerky. The flavor is good and it is filling.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I am a jerky fan but I am not a fan of this turkey jerky. It is a bit too greasy on the pallet to me. I love Uncle Bucks turkey jurkey its awesome so I thought maybe this would be better since it is more of a nation well known brand but that isn't so.
Gaby R.
This is a great beef alternative and there is a good amount of jerky for the price which is hard to find. I bought a 2pk from costco in the jumbo size and I am loving it. It's a great snack for long classes. I do find it to be a little salty but what do you expect...it's jerky.
Megan C.
I'm a fan of substituting turkey for other meat at all available times. This turkey jerky is delicious and a more lean alternative. It still has a high amount of protein which is great.
Chelsea L.
Columbus, IN
This jerky is a great alternative to beef. It has a nice, rich taste just like beef jerky and is the right amount of tender and dry. I really enjoy eating this before a workout.
Kendra D.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a good alternative to beef jerky. It's healtheir for you and taste amazing. My brother loves beef Jerky. I gave him a piece of this without telling him that it was turkey jerky and he loved it.
lisa f.
American Canyon, CA
I grabbed this while in the checkout for a quick snack. I was surprised how tasty it was for a turkey jerky. The flavor was delicious. My regular beef jerky now has some competition
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
Best tasting turkey jerky i ever tasted in my life. it so tender and has great flavor. and far from being dry. and not to mention its healthier than regular jerky
Kristine M.
Greensburg, PA
It's hard to find a good snack that's healthy I can eat. I'm unable to eat beef, so this gives me the satisfaction of eat jerky and not getting sick!
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
Love this product. It so good. And good for u. They are really filling and tasty definitely not one I buy regularly but very tasty!
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
How good are these? Real turkey?
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
Where is the cheapest you have found this jerky?