BY JACK LINK'S

Teriyaki Tender Bites
Mouth-watering Nuggets Of The Teriyaki-est Teriyaki Flavor. Grab A Handful Of Alone Time With This Blend Of Ginger, Sweet Onion And Soy Sauce.

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 5g
Protein: 10g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 6%

Beef, Water, Sugar, Less Than 2% Salt, Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Maltodextrin, Fructose, Flavorings, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sodium Erythorbate, Paprika Extract, Sodium Nitrite.

• Wouldn't you agree that these are a delicious, low fat ta...2 Answers
Karolina S.
Ok so cons are: a bit too salty, and also a bit too sweet, at least half the pack was chewy pieces not very tender at all!
Pros: 10g of fat, only 70 calories per pack and only 4 carbs for the whole pack making it a good Keto snack that will have you full for a good amount of time. Will taste different flavor !
Tiara H.
Out of all the snacks I choose from when I am in the go, this is my go to pick. It’s filling, taste amazing nice and tender, and I love the taste. I think it’s a little expensive so it’s not every time, but it’s definitely my favorite
These are SO GOOD and the pieces are small enough that they’re actually bite size. I just want to eat one after another 😍 the bag could be a bit more filled and it’s a bit expensive but so so worth it.
Danyelle C.
Homestead, FL
I love these! They taste so good. Not hard to chew. Satisfying. Nothing about these are bad. I am not disappointed. I bought them from Walmart for around $3. Which to me was not expensive. A quick snack.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
What's not to love about beef bites on the go😋 These are a must for our long road trips, usually my hubby finishes the bag before I get more than 2 bites but that's what there for! Excellent little snack that the whole family enjoys, maybe a little too much😊 if you haven't had the chance to try these I suggest you do, don't let the price scare you they are so worth it!
Jennie B.
Versailles, OH
These tender bites are okay, but they are drier than the strips. I purchased these from speedway and they weren't as good as what I was hoping for, for the same price as the original jerky strips. I wouldn't recommend if you don't like a thicker and drier jerky.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA
I'm not a fan... nuggets is right, a balled up wad of dried meat is whats up. Sounds like a good idea, however the oz you get v.s. the average retail price for these are just dumb. I feel more comfortable purchasing regular jerky because I can rest assure I'm not biting into a big nugget of gristle. After 2 purchases for camping/fishing trips, I exclusively feed chunks my husband offers to share with me with the Fish as bait...

Unfortunately i would never buy these again on my own. I guess they're good for something... fish food. Fishing tip: Slayed trout & bass with these with no problem! My husband thinks it's ridiculous, but these scent and chum the river/lake waters well. HA!
christina c.
Great Falls, SC
The first bite, i was just thinking wow pretty gross. an hour later I had done ate the entire bag. No joke. That first bite gets ya, cause its not like regular jerky at all its a lot softer and very moist. but then its like you cant get enough of it. I like to eat this when i travel. Very tasty and full of flavor..
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Reguardless of how expensive these are, they're worth every penny! They're so delicious and so addictive! You cant eat just one or two. You have to eat the entire bag. They're so good that you wont even mind getting meat stuck in your teeth!
Amber G.
Greenwood, IN
These little nuggets of goodness are way more tender than regular beef jerky. I love jerky but sometimes its just too hard and dry, the beef steak nuggets are the perfect medium jerky taste with the tenderness of a steak soo good.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you agree that these are a delicious, low fat tasty snack?

Walmart