Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyJack Link's

Made in the USA or Imported

Exterior container weight: 2.6 ounces

Dietary Needs: 0 grams trans fat

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Package type: Individual item single serving

Main Ingredient: Meat

Excellent Source Of: Protein

Servings: 3, Exact

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, nutritious, simple ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jack Link's® Teriyaki Beef Jerky - 2.6oz!
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
Jack Link's® Teriyaki Beef Jerky - 2.6oz uploaded by Ashley G.
Jack Link's® Teriyaki Beef Jerky - 2.6oz uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not much of a fan of this jerky. It’s too soft and mushy when you bite into it. I think it should be tougher. The flavor is also too overbearing.
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
Jack Link's® Teriyaki Beef Jerky - 2.6oz uploaded by Jessie J.
This is my go to snack for road trips. I love the savory taste. I have never opened a bag of these and been disappointed. The worst part of eating this product is when it is gone and you pull out the little packet that absorbs moisture thinking it is a last piece. Make bigger bags, that's the only improvement I can think of.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Jack Link's® Teriyaki Beef Jerky - 2.6oz uploaded by Jenna W.
Excellent choice for a snack that is easy on calories and packs protein! This flavor is my favorite since it offers a nice “zing” of sweet and salty. The jerky is chewy, yet tender. I like to keep these around at my office as a good protein choice that you don’t have to worry about storing.
Cameron B.
Fort Worth, TX
Jack Link's® Teriyaki Beef Jerky - 2.6oz uploaded by Cameron B.
Eating a piece now. Jack links has great products. The flavor is excellent, and always fresh. I love the teriyaki and the sweet & spicy. My kid is addicted to his “protein”. This product is a great anytime snack. Sams club had a great deal on the pounder. Only brand of jerky I buy.
Cindy O.
San Diego, CA
Jack Link's® Teriyaki Beef Jerky - 2.6oz uploaded by Cindy O.
Me gusta esta carne cerca de Jack links con sabor a teriyaki :) además que me aporta gramos extra de proteína a mi dieta, quiero subir músculo entonces es perfecto para mí consumir esta dosis extra de proteína.
Jade P.
This is definitely my go-to jerky! Super flavorful! I love that there is a combo of soft and tougher pieces. My only real complain can be said for any jerky is that the odor is strong. Its unavoidable, and doesn't contribute to my rating at all.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
We buy the huge bag at Cabelas because we can’t get enough. Tastes so good, but im only giving 4 stars because I hate the price of jerky!!
Beverly D.
Dublin, GA
This is the basic beef jerky. Much better than off brands but nothing special. The teriyaki adds sugar to excess salt.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is so good. If you’re looking for a high protein snack, go to this. It’s tender and has a good flavor. Highly recommended.
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I love Jack Link's® Teriyaki Beef Jerky - 2.6oz and I always wash it down with Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2). The taste is just wonderful and if it wasn’t so pricey I would buy it all the time! It’s a great product of you need to increase your protein intake as well!! This flavor is my favorite one.

Looking for your answer?