BY JACK LINK'S #26 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Prime Rib Beef Tender Cuts
Introducing The Primest Meat Snack Out There. Tender Cuts Of Prime Rib, Slow Cooked In Our Signature Sauce, Perfect For All Snacking Opportunities.

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 3g
Protein: 9g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 15% Calcium: 0% Iron: 6%

Beef, Water, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Salt, Beef Stock, Flavoring, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Wheat, Corn, Soy), Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Lactate, Natural Grill Flavor (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Modified Food Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Tri-calcium Phosphate), Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Erythorbate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Nitrite.

• How many of you will have this as a super bowl party snac...2 Answers
  • I don't think I've ever seen the Jack Link's beef tender ...2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite type/flavor of this brand name of bee...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jolia C.
Nicely seasoned Jerky sticks and tender enough to eat, and dry enough to be jerky.

Love the taste of this jerky, I would totally recommend it to anyone who loves beef jerky to try this flavor.
It's delicious and you will love it, after trying it.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
They are so good for snacks. Great flavor and good protein . We take these everywhere.
Donna L.
South Wilmington, IL
Family loves this! It's great for the low carb dieter's snack!! Always have on hand!
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
I personally do not care for them But they are a major hit in my family my husband, daughters and my granbabies all love them. There is always a bag in my pantry.
Elia J.
I hate beef jerky with a passion but my boyfriend LOVES it and this is one of his favorites. He likes to take it to work with him because he often only gets a 15 minute break for lunch or else none at all and this is good protein for him.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This beef jerky is fantastic. Not to chewy not to soft with a great bold flavor. I could eat a whole package of this!
Daniela H.
I hate paying this price for beef jerky but at least it tastes great. I've never been disappointed.
Sandra B.
Kosciusko, MS
Jack Links Tender Cuts are by far my favorite. I have trouble chewing regular beef jerky. These are chewy and tender. I do like the taste too! Although they tend to be a bit salty, most beef jerky is.
Courtney C.
Douglasville, GA
I really do love Jack Links! I love beef Jerky (all kinds) but these are my favorite! I like how meaty they are and tender. I wish it wasn't so pricey though....
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Yuuuuum!!! These are so tender and packed full of flavor. I love jerky, just wish it wasn't so pricey sometimes!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
How many of you will have this as a super bowl party snack this year?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite type/flavor of this brand name of beef jerky?
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I don't think I've ever seen the Jack Link's beef tender cuts. How is it different from regular beef jerky?