BY JACK LINK'S

Prime Rib Beef Tender Cuts
Introducing The Primest Meat Snack Out There. Tender Cuts Of Prime Rib, Slow Cooked In Our Signature Sauce, Perfect For All Snacking Opportunities.

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 3g
Protein: 9g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 15% Calcium: 0% Iron: 6%

Beef, Water, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Salt, Beef Stock, Flavoring, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Wheat, Corn, Soy), Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Lactate, Natural Grill Flavor (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Modified Food Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Tri-calcium Phosphate), Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Erythorbate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Nitrite.

• How many of you will have this as a super bowl party snac...2 Answers
  • I don't think I've ever seen the Jack Link's beef tender ...2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite type/flavor of this brand name of bee...2 Answers
Christopher B.
Boone, NC
Jack Link's is a company best known for its beef jerky, but if you want something a little more tender without swinging for its Matador line of products, then these cuts might be for you. Their overall flavor isn't really good or bad (it's really just your standard beefy taste), although the barbecue sauce that comes with some packages of this product has an aftertaste that is best described as vaguely acidic in a negative way. It's a good filler, although obviously not as good as a nice steak or even as flavorful as Jack Link's other products.
Amanda A.
Denver, CO
There are many things that could make this better. MORE!
But overall their food grade when it comes to content is D's and F's. NOT a healthy protein option. It is easier to make your own that way you can pick healtheir cuts of meat, like grass fed beef. Also you can control the flavors, and spices. And you can make bigger pieces at a better price. We as consumers are grossly overcharged for jerky.
Elia J.
I hate beef jerky with a passion but my boyfriend LOVES it and this is one of his favorites. He likes to take it to work with him because he often only gets a 15 minute break for lunch or else none at all and this is good protein for him.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
These are so chewy and tended I forget it's jerky! It's more like chicken tenders...but beef. If you love the flavor of jerky but can't chew it these are your best friend!
Zulema U.
I really like these, except for the fact that they can be SO salty sometimes. I appreciate that they have a high amount of protein. This is a great snack to have after a workout, or simply to increase your daily protein intake.
Maggie L.
Torrington, WY
For some reason Jack Link's anything is always my must have go to when I travel!! I travel at least once a month! You would think I would buy at the grocery store but always stop at a mini mart heading out of town to tuck into my bag!! Comfort food at it's best!!
Heather C.
It's a great brand all right, until you find several packages in a store with mold growing in the bags. Then receive no response from the company when you make them aware of the situation.
Jonathon V.
Very dericious! Tastes like original jack links with more flavor. Incredibly tender and make a great snack!!! It's a little salty hence the B rating. But overall it tastes great, its tender, smells great and smoky.
Robin S.
Waxahachie, TX
I tried these and found that I do not like the texture. Apparently I like to tear my teeth out with my jerky. However, my daughter took to this so I don't have to share my original jerky as much.
Sandra B.
Kosciusko, MS
Jack Links Tender Cuts are by far my favorite. I have trouble chewing regular beef jerky. These are chewy and tender. I do like the taste too! Although they tend to be a bit salty, most beef jerky is.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I don't think I've ever seen the Jack Link's beef tender cuts. How is it different from regular beef jerky?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite type/flavor of this brand name of beef jerky?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
How many of you will have this as a super bowl party snack this year?

Walmart