BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shane V.
Paris
I love this stuff! At one point I ate it almost everyday for lunch! Great product and great for you! A bit on the pricey side up in the far north (Canada @ $7.99) but well worth it when it comes to taste!
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Jerky is so good! My whole family loves it and the cost isn't bad either. Great for throwing in to lunches and in the car for a quick snack!
Caila H.
I love the flavor of this jerky! The texture is good too. I think it is a little pricey for the amount you get, but it is such a good snack. I like that it isn't super stiff and hard to chew. It is super good for you to and easy to grab on the go. I would buy again, but I wish the price was less.
Sadie G.
I love this jerky! So tasty - I have a hard time not eating the entire bag in one sitting! ha! Perfect snack for on the go, or in your beach bag!
kj c.
Mesquite, TX
This is my favorite snack. I love the teriyaki flavor so much I would be the happiest girl in the world if I got an entire box of it. I recommend it to everyone who hasn't tried it yet
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
The freaking tastiest! I love this for a healthy and yummy snack for my family, always better quality and taste than any other jerky!
Ceara H.
Sophia
Every time I go to the store this is the first thing my kid puts in the buggy. I absolutely love it as well! We never go empty handed without our jerky!
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
Listen, if you like jerky like I like jerky BUY THIS. I get it every time I'm at the gas station or grocery store. It is so good
Diannah S.
This jerky has the best flavor and is so moist! My family are definitely big fans! We could eat bag after bag! We love it!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I don’t know what it is about the teriyaki flavor in beef jerky but wow is this stuff good. I am pretty sure this is not good for you but I just want to keep eating it. The only problem is that they are way more expensive then your normal snack for how much you get... but it’s really worth it.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?