BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Cheyenne G.
These may be kind of expensive but they taste amazing. they are great for trips and snacks and just about anything. i take these with me on road trips especially because they taste great and are filling and they aren't super messy. i would definitely recommend these to others.
Mandiee H.
Oklahoma City, OK
MMMm! Where to start? Jack Link`s is a family favorite in our house. On every family vacation or road trip we always pack at least 1-3 bags of beer jerky. My personal favorite Jack Links is teriyaki!!!
Grace S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this product so much. It is amazingly delicious haha. I would recommend to everyone and anyone who was considering buying it. I absolutely love the flavor! The Teriyaki one is my absolute favorite.
Heidi M.
Bremerton, WA
I just bought two bags of Jacks Links Teriyaki last week at Walgreens.  One bag was soft and moist while the other was somewhat tougher.  They both were good though and I just finished the last one off tonight.  I would buy again as I have a love for beef jerky
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Only downside is the price. This stuff is yummy, especially this flavor. Every once in a while you will get a bad with hard pieces, I prefer a little softer. Helps fill you up! Better for you than McDonald's!
Bella C.
Huntington, WV
I love this brand of beef jerky, its so good. Its moist and chewy, its beef jerky heaven.
Great for on the go snacks, for kids or when traveling, it can be a bit pricey but most beef jerky is, in the end I do believe its worth it.
Chelsea R.
Yummy yummy yummy! great snack and good source of protein! perfect mid day snack. great to munch on at any time. can be a little to hard and chewy sometimes but the tender pieces make it worth it
Alyssa R.
Dallas, TX
I love this beef jerky so much. It is perfect to help me reach my protein macro and I am sick and tired of chicken breast. The one downfall is it is very high in sodium, but I cannot take a star away for that, seeing that it is a jerky and they are usually high in salt.
May B.
Georgetown, TX
Flavor is ok, but the amount of sugar added is over top. Teh hubby prefers thsi flavor over the others so we always have some on hand. when ever i pop a piece i always forget how sweet it is.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
OMG...always fantastic. They have a great flavor, but are pricey...but all jerky is. It's worth it though. I have to hide my stash because with a house of boys, they go quickly. I hide them from the dog too as they will go even faster if she gets ahold of them!!!
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Amazon