BY JACK LINK'S #30 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Chelsea F.
Villa HIlls, KY
One of my original favorites for beef jerky- an easy go-to. Full of flavor and not dry like some beef jerky is. Sometimes you can find this on sale at your local grocery store, but other than that it is a bit pricey for the amount you get. Good to eat while on a road trip!
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
beef jerky has always been my go to snack! I remember the first time I got Jack Link's Beef Jerky Teriyaki my dad bought it for him and I would sit there sneaking it from him to me it is such a good value we mostly buy it at dollar tree for the big bags of it and it is well worth it and it I will keep buying it
Melanie H.
Houma, LA
This is the best teriyaki beef jerky I've tried. The only one that beats it is the one made at my local meat market. The only place I've ever found it is at Walmart. I used to buy it a lot but now that I'm trying to be healthier it's only an occasional snack haha.
Valarie S.
I really do like Jack Links beef jerky a lot. We usually go to Sam's Club when it's on sale and get the big bag. Which is pretty packed and every once in a while you'll get a really tough piece. But usually it's really tender when you bite into it. Just the smaller bags seem a little expensive for the amount.
Mary L.
Colorado Springs, CO
My first time trying jerky was the original flavor of Jack brand. after that I was in love with jerky and went to a jerky shop and tried an authentic teriyaki flavor it was AAAAMAZING then I picked up jacks brand teriyaki and it was really disappointing. I would only ever eat jacks original flavor... but leave it to the pros if you're lookin for anything special.
Isabel M.
South Houston , TX
5 star product!! This tastes so delicious and its a definitely must have snack. Has good protein amount! It is not as pricey as other beef jerkys. You can buy this at any local store/ gasoline store! I recommend for anybody who is a beef jerky lover!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
This is my favorite beer jerky. I do think the price is a little high. I buy it at Walmart and sometimes giant eagle. It has a really good flavor and the flavor last awhile. I would buy it again!!
Angelina G.
HAMMOND, IN
Who doesn't love jerky? But seriously this is one of the best flavor's from Jack's Links. The flavor is present but, it isn't super overpowering. Sometimes you just want jerky and this is the one that I always grab when i get the craving for some.
Lisa B.
Fredericksburg, TX
Jack links are a must have in your beach bag for a quick snack. No need for a ziplock Baggie it already comes with ziplock. These are tasty and come in a wide variety of flavors my favorite is teriyaki. I hope you like them as much as I do.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Being from the South, Beef Jerky is a staple in my life! Teriyaki is my favorite Jack Link's flavor of all the jerky's. It's perfect for snacking, traveling, camping, fishing-any activity where you may not have time to have a full, healthy meal. This is the ultimate Southern girl's snack!!
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?

back