BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Great snack with an awesome amount of protein. Great for on the go, but I eat it so quick that it's become an expensive snack. You can get it at gas stations, grocery stores, target, walmart, basically everywhere, which, is good when you need a quick snack on the go.
Lili L.
Fresno , CA
I'm a meat person and if I could would eat jerk all the time but hat would be a expensive habit. I this product and the jerk is not to hard to bite apart so ur jaw doesn't hurt from chewing for too long. The only down side to this flavor I think it's too sweet. All in all its a good snack.
Katie D.
Dyer, IN
The perfect snack that doesn't need to be refrigerated! A little pricey but when you're hiking all day, you need something with protein that doesn't need to be refrigerated and isn't going to add too much weight to your backpack and this snack checks all of those needs!
Angela J.
I agree, this is not really comparable to any homemade jerky; however, for being a grocery store option, I think this is great. I love the teriyaki flavor best. I can never eat too much or my jaw starts to hurt because it can be tough to chew, depending on the piece. I think the brand is pretty affordable and definitely is more fresh and has better texture and flavor than the Great Value Brand.
Crystal G.
I really enjoy this Jack Link's Teriyaki jerky. It has a real good flavor, and makes for a great snack in the evening when you want a snack. I do; however, think it is over priced for the amount you get. :(
Jenna A.
Carroll, IA
Jack Link's Teriyaki is my favorite beef jerky! My husband and I love taking it camping since it's an easy snack to keep in our backpacks during hiking and other activities that provides a good amount of energy! My husband prefers sweeter tastes, so the Teriyaki flavor is perfect for him since it has a pretty mild flavor. Every once in a while, it will be pretty tough, but that is a rarity in our experience. Overall, I highly recommend this jerky!
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Jack Links, although way too expensive for the measily few pieces you get, is one of the best in the industry. The taste is undeniable, and they are quite feeling. But in our small town, you wont spend less than $8 / small bag for these luxurious wonders!
Amy S.
Staff
Mmm I'm usually a health freak but man this jerky gets me everytime. When I'm on the road it's super easy to find and among one of the more affordable jerkies. The Teriyaki flavor is perfectly sweet and salty and the texture is chewy and crisp (is that possible?)
Chelsea F.
Villa HIlls, KY
One of my original favorites for beef jerky- an easy go-to. Full of flavor and not dry like some beef jerky is. Sometimes you can find this on sale at your local grocery store, but other than that it is a bit pricey for the amount you get. Good to eat while on a road trip!
Melanie H.
Houma, LA
This is the best teriyaki beef jerky I've tried. The only one that beats it is the one made at my local meat market. The only place I've ever found it is at Walmart. I used to buy it a lot but now that I'm trying to be healthier it's only an occasional snack haha.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Kohl's