BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Heather D.
This is the only flavor of jerky that I purchase. I love the flavor and it is pretty easy to eat. I will only purchase this if it is on sale because it is pretty expensive. I will still buy if I see it on sale as this is the only brand I will eat. Because of the flavor I would recommend to others.
Benita T.
Denver , CO
I wish there was more beef jerky in the packages as I buy it weekly . Everyone in my household loves to eat it. I don't like the current price for so little jerky in package. I brought it from family dollar store. Yes yes we love it... I wish I could buy in bulk because of how much we eat it.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Really good flavor and fun to eat. Very low in fat and high in protein. I really enjoy eating this on road trips or when my teeth feel like gnawing hard. It has a smiley teriyaki flavor that is really pleasant. While it cost a bit more for the amount you get, it's much healthier than chips or candy.
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
Beef Jerky is the perfect beach snack if you're going to be spending a long day out on the sand. Its an excellent source of protein, the perfect portion snack for my family, and great to just throw in the beach bag without worrying about it spoiling. The price is a little high for my taste, but it is delicious.
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
I love Jack's! It always smells so good as soon as you open the bag.It has great flavor and nice size pieces. Some pieces are small and hard, but only a few. You get more good than bad pieces.Jerky helped boost my protein levels after I had hip surgery! It is a much healtheir snack than a bag of cookies or chips. I always grab a bag of Jack's when I am needing a snack!
Samantha F.
My husband got this to take along on our road trip through wine country, and it sounds funny but this stuff was a lifesaver! After being outside and sipping wine at various places, it's good to keep something in your stomach... especially protein which keeps you feeling full longer! The taste was great and I would definitely buy again for any road trip or travel plans!
Mayiah S.
This stuff is so damn goof. Now i knoe it looks a little 😝 and it might even smell a little but im telling u its so good now be careful its full of salt and can be a little costly but its like my go too snack right before my time of the month so i think its worth it.
JENNIFER R.
Waukesha, WI
Myself and my children really absolutely love this beef jerky! he flavor is just right not too sweet not bitter and is perfectly tender to chew!! I don't even worry about hurting or damaging my fragile teeth or dental work. Thanks for being awesome Jack's
Jenn F.
Local brands of beef jerky are hard to beat, but for something I can grab in a grocery store or at the checkout at Target, Jack's can't be beat. I really like the Original spice blend as well as Teriyaki - very flavorful, and the meat is always very moist!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
So obsessed with this I eat it almost everyday day it's not dry & papery like other brands price very good depending on where you purchase it at I love all flavors but teriyaki is definitely the best would definitely recommend to anyone for a quick snack
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Kohl's