BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
I love jack links so much, I could eat it all day, I love the softer pieces and the flavour is always consistent and it's perfecf
Ashley A.
Honestly the best brand of beef jerry I have ever tasted...the have a gray variety of flavors but by far this one is my favorite
Liz B.
I love this kind of beef jerky. its the one i get every time. its better than the original and i find the pepper one too spicy
Chloe S.
My favourite jerky!!! It's worth the extra bit to pay because of the mouth watering taste. Great snack throughout my workout.
kayla s.
Bonnyville , AB
This is by far my favorite flavor of beef jerkey! so good i constantly crave it. must have for the snack/munchie lover.
Christina M.
This is a great beef jersey. It has a great flavor to it and I love that it is chewy instead of thin and hard to eat.
Randy R.
Ohhhh wow this is one of my favorite snack, good taste, and great for snack, and now they came in a big box....
Bryan P.
Brampton, ON
The best flavor out there. Jack Links is the most well known brand out there, and honestly not badly priced.
Kelly A.
Kitchener , Ontario, ON
Teriyaki beef jerky is my absolute favorite. You can just taste the quality with this specific brand
Amanda C.
Edmonton, Alberta
Great on the go snack. Perfect pick me up for long car rides. Teriyaki is definitely my favorite!
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Kohl's