BY JACK LINK'S #30 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Shane V.
Paris
I love this stuff! At one point I ate it almost everyday for lunch! Great product and great for you! A bit on the pricey side up in the far north (Canada @ $7.99) but well worth it when it comes to taste!
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This is a really good easily chewed jerky. My main problem with it is that it is too sweet though. I should expect that from something Teriyaki flavored I suppose. It is also a little expensive.
Molly B.
Windsor, ON
My boyfriend got me to like these a lot. They are delicious and even though they are dry, they are tasty and juicy in a way.. Really good beef flavor. Recommended
Crystal P.
Short Beach, NS
Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Jerky isn't thin and fatty like lots of other Jerky's. It has nice thick pieces and it is flavorful. It is high in protein and very lean.
Dawn H.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I really like the teriyaki flavor! This jerky is more of a lean and moist jerky. Unlike most its not really dry and hard to chew. It's usually the snack that my whole family eats on long drives. It can be a little pricey though
Lily W.
Edmonton, Alberta
Love this brand of beef jerky, I can snack on these all day if i wanted to. down side is that the amount that's in this is not very reasonable for the price.
Charlene P.
Edson, AB
My favorite by far of all brands on market usually soft and full flavor ait leaves u feeling satisfied worth the buy just wish it was a little cheaper
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
Beef jerky are delicious I love them. The prices are really expensive even with an expensive bag, you're paying wayy to much for what you get.
Sami C.
Best thing in the world!!! you should defiantly buy some of this every time you see it in any store!! it legit the best in the whole world!!!
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Love beef jerky- the teriyaki flavour has a nice sweetness to it. It's such a good on the go snack that provides a lot of protein.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?

back