BY JACK LINK'S #29 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
valerie m.
I love jerkys and this one is right up there in the taste department.Yes, they're not exactly the most economical to buy but I do and consider them a real treat. I also might add, my dogs don't mind sampling them either. I highly recommend these
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
If there is one thing I couldn't live without its beef jerky.. I love it. So so much. I've never met a kind I haven't liked. Teriyaki is my favorite flavor! This jerky is so juicy and chewy. It has so much flavor! I'm beyond obsessed.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
This was the first ever beef jerky I've ever had. It smells like dog food so considering smell is incorporated with taste you can imagine my dissatisfaction. I'm not a fan nor will I ever ingest this again.
Stephanie P.
Montreal, QC
These are so and my favorite brand. I buy theses when we go camping or on road trips. The cons are there is not enough in a pack very expensive. But the taste is soo good.
allison c.
Renfrew, ON

I love the teriyaki flavor! This jerky is more of a lean and moist jerky so its easy to chew. the only downside of it is that it can somewhat expensive to purchase, so i only get it as a treat every now and then
Courtney L.
Huonville, Tasmania
I absolutely LOVE Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Jerky. The flavor is DELICIOUS, it is so full of flavor and smells divine. The pieces are easy to eat and the packaging makes it easy to take anywhere. I quite often take a packet with me to the cinema.
Amanda F.
Toronto, ON
What can I say, I love this stuff! I've been on a high protein diet for a couple of years and Jack Link's jerky has been my steady go-to snack! Affordable, filling and delicious. What more could you ask for?
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
Love these! I was never a huge fan of jerky until I tried these. Now when I have them I struggle not to eat the whole thing. The flavor is really good, but I sadly only get it if there is some sort of sale going on as they are quite pricey.
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Beef Jerky is basically my favorite food ever! I'm not extremely picky when it comes to it because meat is always good but this is my favorite. It's not too dry like leather or too moist. It's just perfect!
Kas O.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?

back