BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Emily R.
Westland, MI
This is my absolute favorite jerky. It's tender and not tough. It has a great taste and is a good source of protein. I like having it on long car rides or just for an afternoon snack. It's great for on the go.
Kat A.
tigard, OR
So good. The flavor is amazing and not too salty. I have tried many brands this one is my go to. It's consistent and a product my whole family enjoys. I use it when I need a quick pick me up
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
I love Jack Links.. They make the best flavors and the jerky is always soft and easy to chew. The teriyaki is my favorite. Definitely one of my favorite go to gas station snacks!
Amanda M.
Zion
This is decent quality jerky even though it contains alot of preservatives but i guess thats mostly everything these days. this flavor is my preference when i do buy it.
Beef jerkies, contrary to what people think, actually have a lot of protein. This one bag is probably close to 25-35% of your needed daily value of protein. While it does contain some fats like any other red meat, it shouldnt be a problem unless you eat 4-5 of these per day.

If youre a beef jerky lover but youve always been a little iffy about the salty flavors, try this! Like it saids, it has that sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet flavor of teriyaki sauce. And since teriyaki sauce on any type of meat becomes teriyaki food, youre essentially eating it in a jerky form. I definitely love this flavor and would pick it over the original flavor anyday.
Esmeralda H.
After weeks of trying to find one to try I finally found it! I was just at a local gas station in apple valley and bam there it was. I was so excited I couldn't wait to try it. Make sure you open it very carefully because it will get every where and make a huge mess. Its literally just shredded jerky at an affordable price. I got mine for $1.69 so cheap! Taste the same as the regular jerky. Its a fun new thing to try maybe not my fav, but definitely worth trying.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This is a road trip essential. This is a gym bag essential. This is an all the time, has its own place in the pantry essential. This brand is great quality; The jerky is never too dry, it never lacks flavor, and it's not too tough or stringy. Teriyaki is my personal favorite flavor but you can't go wrong with any of them, really.
VANESSA M.
OK let me just say that I am in addicted to jerky, and I am absolutely crazy for teriyaki flavored jerky. It taste so freaking good, it's always so very tender, and it is the perfect snack. Whenever me and my husband and I are going on long drives, are usually always pick up a bag of jerky and a bottle of water for the ride. Only negative that I have is that the cost of jerky is so much, sometimes I feel like it is extremely overpriced. But in the same breath I will say that it is totally worth every penny
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Jerky has a really good texture to it. It isn't too rough, it pretty easy to chew compared to other jerkys. The teriyaki flavor is really good, I do highly recommend this kind of jerky if you are a teriyaki fan. It's not the best jerky I've had because it isn't very savory. I'd say it's more of a flavor than a seasoning and I personally enjoy seasoning more than flavoring. When I say I've had better I am referring to Wild Bill's Original Jerky. That is a jerky I would highly recommend.
Aerial P.
Dothan, AL
Is there even better beef jerky brand •OR• a better flavor choice!?!? I just love it! I wish it was more consistent on being tender because one bag will be and the next bag won't be. I will continue to purchase this beef jerky regardless, even though it's pricey, because it's my favorite flavor!
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Amazon