BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Out of all beef jerky this is my fav flavor.Not too spicy! Taste just right.I love this brand.Great for a snack
Jan S.
Lena, LA
My husband takes Jack Links Jerky to work and snacks on these on the days he is too busy to take a lunch break!
Michaela G.
Shelbyville, KY
These are reAlly good, they are kind of expensive but they are so good. There a great snack tho reAlly filling.
Hope T.
Nom. Jack Link's Beef Jerky is delicious. It is always full of flavor and tender. I would almost call it juicy.
Nicole R.
My favorite brand and flavor! Always very fresh and tender enough to bite into. Great for road trips or hikes.
Jessica J.
Huntsville, AL
Love this stuff! Great for a snack on the go while trying to stay low-carb. The Teriyaki is my favorite flavor.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
A delicious treat to tide me over until lunch. These are the best jerky strips out there. Extremely flavorful!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite! I can eat this all day. Tastes good after its refrigerated too. The teriyaki flavor is my favorite
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this stuff. Munching on some right now. Taste so good. I crave it bad during this pregnancy!!
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great snacking alternative to chips/candy. Lots of protein in this brand so it keeps you full longer.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Amazon