BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Beverly D.
My husband buys these and keeps them in the work truck. An excellent source of protein and they taste great too.
Kay L.
This was my favorite flavor of the bunch. It's sweet and salty qualities really hit the spot while out and about.
Vickie T.
I don't eat jerky, but my family destroys these often. Jack Link's seems to be the go-to for my husband and kids.
Rain F.
Very tasty and affordable choice when you're craving quality jerky! There's not one piece that won't satisfy you.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
My whole family loves these! They are absolutely delicious!! Can't ever go wrong with a bag of jerky to snack on!
Kim A.
I love jack links jerky! This is a great snack to have on hand. I love that you can snack on jerky at the beach.
Jessica w.
My Favorite beef jerky! love the flavor. I'm on a high protein diet and always keep this at my house to snack on!
renee t.
This jerky has good flavor can be a little on the hard side and can be difficult to chew. it's a affordible price
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
The flavor is amazing it's like a explosion in your mouth I wish it was not so expensive but is worth every penny
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love beef jerky and I eat all of the time. I love to snack on them. The flavor and the packaging is very nice.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?