BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Christa C.
Carterville, MO
Pretty tasty jerky. Love the teriyaki flavoring. Good for trips. Now if it would just stop getting stuck in my teeth!
Jackie R.
East China, MI
This is my favorite beef Jerky brand, and I absolutely love the Teriyaki flavor. I would highly recommend trying it.
bobbie w.
Columbus, OH
I love this beef jerky especially while sitting on the beach it's my quick go to snack without the hassle of cooking
Gina M.
Best flavor of beef jerky is the teriyaki flavor! I trust this brand probably because I see it literally everywhere.
Endy G.
These are by far my favorite one u can actually taste the teriyaki flavor. but the only thing i dislike is the price.
Kim F.
The best beef jerky my family has ever eaten. It's so tender and has the best flavor. We can snack on it all the time
Chelsea W.
I love every flavor of beef jerky but especially this kind. Easy to grab and eat when you are on the go for the day!
Whitney U.
One of the softer jerkies by Jack Links. In my opinion it's too sweet. Hubby eats it like it's going out of style.
Ashley Z.
De Soto , MO
I like this flavor of Jerky way more then the original. This at least has flavor to it! It's not really too tough.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
My boyfriend switched me over to the teriyaki beef jerky. It's much sweeter and easier to chew. I love this flavor
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Kohl's